If you have an interest in how different components come together to build a motor, Reuland is the perfect fit for you! We are a custom motor manufacturer with a history of over 90 years that produces a wide range of motors from AC Motors for Marine Duty and Heavy Movable Structure Applications, to elevator motors.
As our Quality Technician, you will be investigating quality problems with products shipped to customers and process documentation for both warranty and non-warranty product issues.
What are the responsibilities?
· Interface with customers to understand and document their quality concerns.
· Coordinate the return of product to company for investigative purposes.
· Inspects and tests motors in the Test Booth and Test Lab as needed.
. Review company and department procedures; update as needed.
· Uphold quality standards in accordance with company policy
What are the requirements?
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance standards ISO 9001 (2015) helpful .
· Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
· Proficient computer knowledge (Word, Excel)
. Prior experience in manufacturing
. Ability to think critically and act logically to evaluate situations and generate required steps to ensure success.
. Persistence and determination when problem-solving.
. Strong focus on safety, including personal safety, safety of co-workers and protection of property on the job in accordance with company policies and government regulations.
What is the environment like for this position?
· Hands on learning
· Can be loud (Hearing protection will be provided)
· Varied temperatures
What are my rewards and benefits?
· Full-time, Mon-Fri,
· Competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO, Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Critical Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.…
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour