We are looking to hire an experienced IT Technician to join us at Reuland, a motor manufacturer. In this position, you will respond to user requests by providing hardware, software, and network support, training and troubleshooting in a network environment.
What are the responsibilities?
· Acts as IT “help desk” to entire organization by providing technical support to staff
· Performing daily backups on servers
· Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of company operations and computer network
· Provide support for various hardware/software troubleshooting repairs as needed.
What are the requirements?
· Ability to work under minimal supervision.
· Experience with a variety of software applications required.
· Familiar with LAN and WAN.
· Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
What are my rewards and benefits?
· $ Sign on Bonus $
· Full-time, Mon-Fri,
· Competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO, Retirement Plan, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.…
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.